Across industries and at the most fundamental level, business is becoming more technology-centric – with a particular focus on the opportunities created by mobile devices and apps. In this context, APIs provide the building blocks that make it possible to turn a business into a flexible integration platform, where data, applications and other information assets can be connected across organizational and geographical boundaries. London is a leading city in this global technology revolution – which is why the API Academy has chosen the UK capital to host its latest API360 Summit. The API Academy, from CA Technologies, has created API360 as a gathering place for the world’s top API strategy, design and management experts. This free summit will take a 360-degree look at how organizations of all kinds can use APIs to accelerate their mobility and open data initiatives.
API360 Summit will empower you to:
• Enable key business goals through the use of Web and mobile APIs
• Build a sustainable API program that leverages your entire organization
• Identify your target audience and market your API as a product
• Innovate in emerging areas like mobile, Big Data, cloud and the Internet of Things
• Understand architectural constraints and considerations specific to Web APIs
• Ensure you have appropriate scalability and security for your APIs