APIs are everywhere: powering mobile apps, enabling cloud computing, connecting people through social networks and helping to create the Internet of Things. Organizations of every size are evaluating how they can leverage APIs and replicate the success of leading Web companies like Amazon, Google and Salesforce. The API360 Summit series provides multiple perspectives on how to succeed with APIs: from business strategy and program management, to architecture and design. This insight is delivered by experts engaged in real-world API work.
API360 will empower you to:
• Open up new market opportunities through the use of Web APIs
• Build a sustainable API program that leverages your entire organization
• Develop, market and manage your API as a product
• Design APIs that appeal to your target audience
• Understand architectural constraints and considerations specific to Web APIs
• Ensure you have appropriate scalability and security for your APIs
As a multi-industry business hub, Dallas is an ideal host city for API360. At this event, there will be a particular focus on how APIs are laying the foundation for connectivity across the Internet of Things.