Overview The Microservices movement has caught fire in enterprise IT. Companies of all sizes are investigating how they can emulate the successes and characteristics of companies like Netflix, Amazon and Gilt. While much of the discussion around Microservices focuses on technological aspects such as containerization and automation, there is also business strategy to consider.
You Will Learn
- The importance of strategy, culture, organization and product thinking in your Microservices approach
- How companies are using Microservices to add real business value
- Practical steps you can take to bring Microservices into your organization
- Matt McLarty VP, API Academy, CA Technologies
- Mike Amundsen Director of API Architecture, API Academy, CA Technologies